CCB - Good for the Creative Soul - Music

Hello friends! What of the best things I love about creating is there are no rules and no limits. To test our creativity this year, the CCB Crew will be thinking outside of the box, and trying new products and designs.  


Our theme for January is Music.  I decided to create a mini junque journal using the Architextures Garage Junque Paque.  These junque packs are awesome and come in a variety of themes.

I used the Eileen Hull Passport Book die cut for this design. A list of all the products to create this book is listed below.



For my cover, I used one of the images from the 12x12 Gypsy Moments collection. I used some of the elements from the Architextures Garage Junque Pack for the binding. 



For the pages, I used some vintage music sheets along with some white lined card stock that can be used for journaling.  I also added 6 mixed media Origins pages which can be used to add mixed media embellishments.  



To bind the book, I used threads from a burlap square.  As a final touch, I added 3 stickers that looked like bolts. These came from the Garage Junk Paque and were a great final embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...